Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Ideas for Everyone!!!

Christmas is coming, the Holidays are here and I have picked out what I want in MY stocking!!

Now, I could go on forever about how much I love a good kit but this is ditch-everything-else-worthy. All I need is my tinted moisturizer & a lovely dusting of powder and I'm ready to take on the world! Gentlemen, I'm not sure if you're allowed to purchase such things for your lady friends but every woman-on-the-go will appreciate this compact little guy & it will really free up some space in the powder room! In fact, if you're buying one of these little kits, why not give a gift certificate for a "Happy New You" make up clean out session from Something You... Make Up Artistry? I think this is an awesome idea!

Here is MY holiday pick and something no woman should be without!

Laura Mercier Colour Wardrobe is the perfect accessory this holiday season!
The two-tiered compact holds six Eye Colours, 3 Cheek Colours, 6 Lip Stains and 2 finishing Lip Glazes, along with expert tools.

  • The top palette contains: African Violet, Cafe Au Lait, Sandstone, Celestial and Coffee Ground Eye Colours; Plum Rose and Nude Cheek Colours (exclusive); Double-Ended Eye Colour and Corner Eye Colour Brush and a full size mirror
  • The bottom palette contains: Mocha, Scarlet, Melon, Mulberry, Nude and Rosette Lip Stains (exclusive), Brown Glaze and Pink Glaze Lip Glazes (exclusive); a Double-Ended Lip Brush, and a mini magnifying mirror
  • 2 X 0.05 oz./1.5g; 2 X 0.05 oz./1.5g; 2 X 0.05 oz./1.5g; 3 X 0.17 oz./4.9g; 6 X 0.04 oz./1.3g
  • A $235.00 retail value
So there it is, my lovelies...if you'd like to drop a hint so Santa Clause make sure he knows the referral came from Something You... Make Up Artistry!

Muah!
~Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment