Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shannon Reviews: Laura Mercier Exclusive Essential Eye Organizer

Laura Mercier Exclusive Essential Eye Organizer
(Exclusively from Neiman Marcus)

I am currently in LOVE with this kit. I do love a good kit and I ADORE Laura Mercier, so this was a level of bliss I had not experienced until I saw the tester of this in the NM store a few weeks ago and snatched it up at a pre-sale event for their September Beauty Event (started September 10).

So here's the skinny: 12 of their best selling eyeshadows (some of which are already in heavy rotation in my kit), 3 double sided brushes, a sleek magnetic closure kit. Mercy. Did I mention that they have a super cute gift-with-purchase that comes with a full sized lip stain, mini mineral powder in Candlelight, minis of skincare and mascara too? No? Well they do. I have a feeling this will sell out fast so I recommend calling your associate at Neiman Marcus to reserve yours right away!

I have created so many incredible looks with this kit already...soft and organic to glam-o-rama. It is entirely possible that I will have to buy another as a back up because this deal is fantastic at $125 ($250 value). Happy spackling, Poodles!


Details from NeimanMarcus.com

Retails for $125. Laura Mercier introduces her Limited-Edition Exclusive Essential Eye Organizer, a wardrobe of eye colors perfect for fall. Create endless looks with twelve expertly chosen eye colours. Contour, define and line eyes with three professional double-ended brushes.

The stylish eye palette contains the following eye colors: Celestial, African Violet and Bamboo Luster Eye Colours, Black Plum, Buttercream, Cashmere and Coffee Ground Matte Eye Colours, and Sandstone, Baroque, Haze, Stellar and Sable Sateen Eye Colours.

Each palette contains the following brushes: Double-ended Eye Color and All Over Eye Color Brush, double-ended Eye Crease and Ponytail Brush, and double-ended Smudge and Corner Eye Color Brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment